Monday, September 17, 2012

DR DRE BEATS TOUR-£5 solos studio mixr...hurry -

Yes I am a very reliable wholesaler and my products come from reliable suppliers who consistently have the products in stock . I have recently launched my own wholesale website: www.quickwholesale.co.uk www.quickwholesale.co.uk www.quickwholesale.co.uk You can start using my website to make orders. You can go to my website and check my products and prices. please register and make an account before you order. please email me or text me if you have any questions dr dre - tours-5 solo-20 studio-40 mixr- 60 snapback - all models- 15 wally tech earphones- 4.99 please email me or text me please email me or text me please email me or text me These are brand new solo HD headphones, Monster Beats By Dre. They are in white and come with original packaging including warranty and users guide. Collection or delivery to local area included These headphones have immense sound quality and look amazing, 169 is the RRP, Recommended Retail Price and these are a bargain at 45. Willing to listen to any negotiations, please dont hesitate to contact me on 07533285011 BOSE COMPANION 3 WE BOUGHT IT 4 MONTHS AGO FROM APPLE STORE BUCHANAN STREET COST 249.99 STILL IN ALMOST BRAND NEW CONDITION NOW SELLING IT FOR 210 POUNDS ORIGINAL BOX SUPERB QUALITY. &

0 comments:

Post a Comment