Monday, September 17, 2012

Dr. Dre beats Monster Tour earphones. Brand new in sealed box. Want quick sale. !

Brand new Dre beats earphones. Unwanted present from a previous birthday as already own Dre Beats Detox headphones. Can meet locally iorth london or alternatively if you can send payment through paypal with an additional 3.50 for postage I can send it to you. Price stated is the cheapest I can do so please do not ask for any reduction in price, No timewasters please. First come first serve as looking for a quick sale. If you require any more pictures or have any questions please call or email me. thankyou. LIKE BRAND NEW USED ONLY ONCE BRILLIANT FOR USE ANYWERE EVEN ABROAD TO KEEP IN CONTACT IF SEPERATING GOOD CLEAR SOUND EASY TO WORK ALSO LONG RANGE DISTANCE WHEN SPEAKING. A nice pair of Speakers in immaculate condition, as it had hardly been used, being part of my bedroom system; this particular model had very good reviews when it first came out. Bi-wireable, gold binding posts, with gold plated jumpers and rubber feet. They could be used as bookshelf or on stands. Impedence is 6 ohms, input between 10 - 60 watts. They are made in Belgium and the build quality is excellent. H 55cm x W 18 cm x D 23cm. Buyer to collect. Hi all, Firstly I’d like to say thanks for clicking on my advertisement. Here I’m selling my white Beats by Dre Studio headphones. The headphones are in excellent condition, are fully working and are 100% authentic (Serial number can be issued to confirm authenticity). The headphones were given to me as a present however I’ve only used them twice and personally prefer my Bose headphones as they are smaller in size. The item comes with all the accessories with its original box and case. The headphones are in fantastic condition and are definitely authentic so if you hold any questions please do contact me and I will be more than happy to give you the serial number or send you more pict

0 comments:

Post a Comment