Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Denon DP3000 with Fidelity Research arm FR64s and MC702 cartridge ?

A rare and much sort after turntable with a superb arm and moving coil cartridge in beautiful condition.The plinth does have a small nick on its front facia,however the overall presentation is first rate.Due to its size & weight it will have to be collection only.Supplied with manuals for the turntable and pickup arm. I have for sale my fantastic marantz av amp. I have owned it from new and it comes with remote and instructions. this is a very high class amp and sounds great with music. it is a 6.1 surround amp with dts and prologic 2. any questions please ask. Good quality Cd Player, radio, double tape deck. Good sound quality Easy to move around Remote control for volume and for choosing/skipping through CD tracks. I have for sale some replica de beats head phones. they work just the same as the originals and are robust and manufactured to a high quality. Please do not mistake these replicas as the standard copies as these are made with the best resources and materials. Available; x5 Black x3 Blue x3 White Get them while stocks last Contact me via mobile. I have several available. I am selling my home stereo system as I am moving abroad. I am seeing this for 180. The system is in great condition and gives a fantastic listening experience. I have all the original sales receipt and instructions for the system and speakers. The system was bought from Richer Sounds and is worth approx. 400. The system also comes with remote control for the amp and CD player. The system consists of: - TDL St

0 comments:

Post a Comment