Saturday, September 15, 2012

Beats by dr dre pro headphones +

hi there I have a pair of beats b dr dre headphones here for sale, I am selling them as I have got a pair of studios and do not need these, they are brand new in the box and have been tried once, they come with all the box content Gemini mixer for sale in full working order Stereo mixer used with turntables. One knob is missing on Chanel 2 level but in working order. Usual features: - Cross fade - Punch in - Low, mid and high flash and EQ control - Mic in plus talkover - Cue - Gain collection from Clapham Junction hi there im selling a excellent condition white ipod touch 8gb 4th generation which is the latest model, it has rarely been used as i have now upgraded to the iphone, cheers mark HI HERE I HAVE IS THIS MFJ 299 DESK TOP MICROPHONE I HAVE BEEN WORKING THIS ON MY YAESU 897D IT WILL ALL SO WORK WITH A KENWOOD & ICOM IT HAS THREE PORTS AT THE BACK THATS LIKE THE PHONE PLUG SOCKET THIS MICROPHONE IS LIKE NEW I HAVE A LEAD THATS FITS A KENWOOD 570D I AM SELLING AS I HAVE JUST GOT A YAESU MD-100.YOU CAN CALL ME ON 07842893861 Good quality Headphones, case and original box. all very good condition. bought for 130. Check reviews and see for yourself. Pick up Only

0 comments:

Post a Comment