Friday, September 21, 2012

Authentic White Beats By Dre Studio Headphones. *

Hi all, Firstly I’d like to say thanks for clicking on my advertisement. Here I’m selling my white Beats by Dre Studio headphones. The headphones are in excellent condition, are fully working and are 100% authentic (Serial number can be issued to confirm authenticity). The headphones were given to me as a present however I’ve only used them twice and personally prefer my Bose headphones as they are smaller in size. The item comes with all the accessories with its original box and case. The headphones are in fantastic condition and are definitely authentic so if you hold any questions please do contact me and I will be more than happy to give you the serial number or send you more pictures to prove the authenticity of the product as I believe there are many counterfeit ones being sold on Gumtree and Ebay. Please no time wasters. Kind Regards, Hussain. VERY GOOD CONDITION HAS COSMETIC SCRATCHES ON THE BACK BUT NOTHING BIG COMES WITH : USB Cable QUICK SALE AND NO TIME WASTERS!!! CALL: 07510831944 AUTHENTIC BEATS BY DR DRE iBeats Headphones BLACK BARGIN AT 45 RRP 79.95 NO TIME WASTERS COLLECTION ONLY A well looked after stereo system with great sound. 6 cd changer plus a single tray cd, good for continous play. Radio plust twin tape dec. Selling due to house move. two lightly used par 56 lights, currently fitted with 13 amp plugs. g-clamps may be available for a couple of extra quid each. any questions

0 comments:

Post a Comment