Thursday, September 20, 2012

Authentic White Beats By Dre Studio Headphones. +

Hi all, Firstly I’d like to say thanks for clicking on my advertisement. Here I’m selling my white Beats by Dre Studio headphones. The headphones are in excellent condition, are fully working and are 100% authentic (Serial number can be issued to confirm authenticity). The headphones were given to me as a present however I’ve only used them twice and personally prefer my Bose headphones as they are smaller in size. The item comes with all the accessories with its original box and case. The headphones are in fantastic condition and are definitely authentic so if you hold any questions please do contact me and I will be more than happy to give you the serial number or send you more pictures to prove the authenticity of the product as I believe there are many counterfeit ones being sold on Gumtree and Ebay. Please no time wasters. Kind Regards, Hussain. ***CD DECKS AND MIXER FOR SALE*** 2x NUMARK NDX 400 1x NUMARK M2 MIXER COMES WITH ALL LEADS ETC! USED TWICE AND ARE BOXED 400 OR NEAREST OFFER Fusion Encounter Sub with Fusion Encounter Fe402 Amplifier 2 chanel and also includes wiring kit... In excellent working order. Pick up only and Cash on collection Call james on 07902112939 Sony DSX-S100 car iPod/USB player. Listen to your music straight from an ipod, iphone or USB stick which then hides away inside the unit!! Excellent piece of kit and only been used for a few months. Great condition with box & wires. Paid 150 new, asking only 100 o.n.o. Inbox for more details or if interested. Collection Willingham CB24, Arbury CB4 (by arrangement) or delivery if

0 comments:

Post a Comment