Monday, September 3, 2012

Alphason speaker stands +

A pair of Alphason weighted speaker stands in silver, measuring 24" in height. Excellent condition. Buyer to collect from Churwell area of Leeds. Any questions, please feel free to contact me. Thanks Mackie Tapco S5 Active Studio Monitors in unused condition. The speakers come with factory seal tape over power socket. These are small and very heavy professional monitors. original packaging and paperwork. I am selling my CD Player as I do not use it any more. It is worth more than the advertised price but am looking to sell quickly. In full working order and comes with original remote, manual and high quality audio cable so is ready to go. Bargain at 55 but willing to listen to very near offers. Only think of buying this if you will actually use this as it is an amazing product. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need more information Spec: http://www.superfi.co.uk/p-4589-discontinued-marantz-cd4000-cd-player.aspx 8 GB IPOD TOUCH 4TH GEN, I HAVE JUST HAD THE SCREEN REPLACED RECENTLY AND THE BACK CAMERA IS QUITE BLURRY BUT THE FRONT ONE IS FINE, ALL WORKING AS IT SHOULD BE. NO LONGER NEEDED AS I HAVE GOT A IPHONE NOW. NO HEADPHONES . 85 07553530017 5 mouths old ipod touch In box with 7 months guarantee left on it Comes with Earphones USB cable Plug adatper 2 mirrored screen protectors

0 comments:

Post a Comment