Wednesday, September 19, 2012

2 Short Par 56 lights including lamps !

two lightly used par 56 lights, currently fitted with 13 amp plugs. g-clamps may be available for a couple of extra quid each. any questions, pelase ask :) Hi. I have for sale good working Apple iPod classic 6th Generation Black (80 GB) . I selling this iPod whit plastic cover. My price is 70 pound. Can swap for good working psp whit the box or good smartphone. For sale Almost new one of Monster Beats Studio Headphones. That is absolutely immaculate and it sound fantastic I originally purchased it from HMV just a present to myself for �279.99 . I can assure you that is 100% real as it have all the serial numbers present ( above the left ear cup) on the rear of the battery cover, all the correct paperwork, cleaning cloth and adapters. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me and I will try my best to help. Welcome to try it Full working. Excellent condition Remote Control 2 X 70W Total Power Output CD Player MiniDisc (Long Play) Player and Recorder Tap Player and Recorder Radio FM/AM/RDS Tuner CD-R/RW Compatible Digital Input Optical Out 35 or nearest offer in East London. Only pick up. Call me on 07736 657069 LG , Surround Sound ,DVD player with Sub Woofer and 5 smaller speakers also includes remote control , light weight ,simple on screen setup to adjust speakers individualy, standard scart and HDMI - 1 port each,also radio and USB port for software updates and for pictures and films ,music, very good condition,also there a year free warranty when register on internet collection or delivery ,thankyou

0 comments:

Post a Comment