Friday, August 17, 2012

Set of 2 PA Speakers - Carvin 993 Model .

Set of 2 PA Speakers - very good condition Model: Carvin 993 Power: 800 Watts Impedance: 4 ohms Very good speakers but need the space hence sale. Collection only (can discuss delivery if local) Cheers Mike HIGH QUALITY HIFI SEPERATES, AWARD WINNERS. ROTEL INTERGRATED POWER FULL AMP, SONY COMPACT DISC PLAYER, MINISTRY OF SOUND 2 WAY SPEAKERS. EXCELLENT SOUND QUALITY. DEEP RICH BASS AND CRISP SHARP TREBBLE. ALL PIECES IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. ONLY 119 FOR THE LOT FOR QUICK SALE. CAN DEMOSTRATE BEFORE YOU BUY. PLEASE CALL 07534 104 006 This is a Sony hifi system. It comes complete with speakers. The hifi is in perfect condition. It has only been used once or twice. To view more details plese visit this website: http://www.sony.co.uk/product/hmi-ipod-hi-fi/mhc-ec69i PLEASE NOTE THE IPOD IN PICTURES IS NOT INCLUDED Hi there I have a brand new pair of iphone earphones in the box with a recipet for 1 year guarantee , I brought them from the apple store as I thought my old headphones were broken , but when I tried them I still had the same problem , so it was my phone not my headphones. I brought them on 11/08/2012 so like 3 days ago , they have not been used at all.I bought them for 26 pounds and the receipt comes with it guarantee for 1 year. I have for sale my beloved sub box, amps and power caps. I had this in my car for well over 4 yrs and it never let me down as i am a real bass head. It shows has a few marks but this has absolutely no impact on the sound or quality! 10" Vibe black air sub JL Audio A4300 4 Ch amp JL Audio A1800 D class

0 comments:

Post a Comment